International Journals and Magazines
International Conferences and Workshops
LEM Software Implementation
- E. Barone, "Strategie di attivazione per l’erogazionedi servizi multimediali mobili", B. Sc. Thesis (in Italian), Jan. 2010.
- L. Iannario, "Auto - organizzazione di Topologie di Rete per MANET Dense", B. Sc. Thesis (in Italian), Jul. 2009.
- P. Bellavista, A. Corradi, E. Magistretti, “Lightweight Autonomic Dissemination of Entertainment Services in Widescale Wireless Environments”, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 43, no. 6, Jun. 2005, pp. 94–101.
- P. Bellavista, M. Cinque, D. Cotroneo, L. Foschini, “Self-Adaptive Handoff Management for Mobile Streaming Continuity”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 6, no. 2, Jun. 2009, pp. 80–94.
- C. H. Ke, C. K. Shieh, W. S. Hwang, A. Ziviani, “An Evaluation Framework for More Realistic Simulations of MPEG Video Transmission”, Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 24, no. 2, Mar. 2008, pp.425–440.
- X.-W. Chu, Y. Yan, “Performance Evaluation of IEEE 802.11 Infrastructure Mode with Intra-Cell UDP Traffic”, IEEE Int. Conf. Communications and Networking in China (ChinaCom), Aug. 2007, pp. 893–898.
- A. Dogandzic, J. Riba, G. Seco, A.L. Swindlehurst (Guest Ed.), “Positioning and Navigation with Applications to Communications”, Special Issue on Positioning in Wireless Networks, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 22, no. 4, Jul. 2005, pp. 10–11.
- Z. Chen, H. Wei, Q. Wan, S. Ye, W. Yang, “A Supplement to Multidimensional Scaling Framework for Mobile Location: A Unified View”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 57, no. 5, May 2009, pp. 2030–2034.
- C.R. Lin, M. Gerla, “Adaptive Clustering for Mobile Wireless Networks”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 15, no. 7, Sep. 1997, pp. 1265–1275.
- S. Basagni, “Distributed and Mobility-adaptive Clustering for Multimedia Support in Multi-hop Wireless Networks”, IEEE Int. Vehicular Technology Conference Fall (VTC Fall), vol. 2, 1999, pp. 889–893.
- H. Shiang, M. van der Schaar, “Multi-User Video Streaming Over Multi-Hop Wireless Networks: a Distributed, Cross-Layer Approach Based on Priority Queuing”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 25, no. 4, May 2007, pp. 770–785.
- T. Schierl, S. Johansen, A. Perkis, T. Wiegand, “Rateless Scalable Video Coding for Overlay Multisource Streaming in MANETs”, Elsevier Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, vol. 19, no. 8, Dec. 2008, pp. 500–507.
- D. Cavalcanti, D. Agrawal, C. Cordeiro, Bin Xie, A. Kumar, “Issues in Integrating Cellular Networks, WLANs, and MANETs: a Futuristic Heterogeneous Wireless Network”, IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, vol. 12, no. 3, Jun. 2005, pp. 30–41.
- D. Macedo, A. Dos Santos, J.M.S. Nogueira, G. Pujolle, “A Distributed Information Repository for Autonomic Context-aware MANETs”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2009, pp. 45–55.
- N. Banerjee, M.D. Corner, D. Towsley, B.N. Levine, “Relays, Base Stations, and Meshes: Enhancing Mobile Networks with Infrastructure”, ACM Int. Conf. on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom), 2008, pp. pp. 81–91.
- J. Camp, E. Knightly, “The IEEE 802.11s Extended Service Set Mesh Networking Standard”, IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 46, No. 8, 2008, pp.120–126.
- J.L. Deng, "Introduction to Grey Theory", The Journal of Grey System, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1989.
Please refer to the code the Source Code page.
(c) 2010 University of Bologna. Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of the above theses for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission.